University


My first day in the University is a little stranger, I’m really a shy girl and don’t talk much with the people I don’t knowing previously, or I have the common friends, so in my first day of class I felt really nervous and terrified of what happen in the day. I remember I not going for the first day, but I go in the second day, is the induction day, I arrived late because the subways have a problem for 20 minutes. The activity consisting in doing groups whit other classmates and a girl called sol talking with me in the moment, she is only talk with me in the first day, I lost her so and I’m not feeling commode so I’m go, my sister studied in the UMCE (is really close of JGM) so I’m go there and talk with she and their friends and lunch with them. In the first day of really class, I have class of Anthropology 1 is interesting because is the first close up whit the Anthropology when the class ending Sol came up to me and talk with me for inviting lunch together, for she I am knowing my others friend so really thanks Sol <3.  

Comments

  1. Sol really save your life at the first day at the university! haha,regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that all of us feel the same thing in the first day, maybe I'm so shy and I'm the problem haha, the anxiety is real!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

My Career

Friend