My Career


Hi everyone, today I talk about my choice to study.
When I was child i wish to be a vet and save animals in the street or nurse to save people in street situations but when I grew up this was not my dream anymore and I didn't really know what to study.
In the High School I prefered the another career like English literature, History, Public Administration in different university like University Of Chile, University Alberto Hurtado and University of Santiago. My professor of History said I chek the Anthropology promag and when I saw I loved it and choose the career to entry in University. Always prefered the University of Chile because is in Santiago. 
When I applied to University I did it for Anthropology, Public Administration and Baccalaureate, in the University of Chile and University of Santiago. I got in this year on Anthropology and have not yeet the specialty to choose.
My experiencie at university is interesting and rewarding because all is new for me, the class, my classmate and I learned new things and knowing new people.  
I don't know the job I like to do, but I like to do the investigation in different countries with other specialty. 

Thanks for reading! 


Comments

  1. I dont know what specialty going to choose so i undertand you, but dont worry everything can happen. you are so cute, byeeee :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow I want study many careers!
    It so cute the because I want study veterinary. The animals are so beutiful and defenseless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what kind of job I would like to do too, but we are at the first year, so we have time to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the years you will know what job you want to do, now, enjoy the univerity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, when a check the program I love it, but now i don't know u-u good luck noah! for nobody has been very easy study in the university(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Friend