Job

Hello everyone, I don't have many jobs that I would like to do, but they exist; for example, I would like to participate in activities that involve young children from 3 to 6 years of age, be in workshops with them, where they can help, things related to art or science projects, this work, I would like to do it in ​​low resources, because. I feel that in these places the schools are not focused on the recreation of the children but rather that they must learn things; I really do not work with children as a nanny, so I enjoy being with them and I always get good energy, love and affection from them.
Other work it's, work in animal rehabilitation center, because I always love the animals although I am not sure I can support the emotionally charge to see different animals in conditions of abuse or abandonment, I really feel that it is close to work, children are able to help both human beings and animals does not leave a monetary retribution but rather a retribution in teaching and experience for a future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

My Career

Friend