POST 9



Hi everyone, today I talk about my experience learning English at University.
During my school years I did not learn English well, because the classes were basic so the experience in the university has been something new and difficult despite I have enjoyed this experience.
The use of blog has helped me to understand English better, but I still have a hard time writing because there are many words that I do not know, and I do not use Englis to talk to anyone, only in classes. It makes me more comfortable to write through a blog because I am a little shy and I do not like to speak in front of several people something that I do not master with totality also the usea of the blog has helped me to know more about my classmates because we are many first-year students.
I still think that my English skills are few and that I shoul improve, especially in speaking fluently and improving pronuciation, I think that these skills only improve if one speaks constantly in Englis.
I currently watch videos or series in English or with English subtitles. I prefer to listen videos in English to get an idea of how words are pronounced or abbreviated.
I have nothing more to say about the English course of this semester, I enjoyed it and I was able to learn new things about English.
It's the last post, so thanks for reading . Have a good vacation, enjoy a lot. I leave you a puppy because is cute. 




Comments

  1. I agree with you that the English of the schools is very basic, at least from my experience in a municipal school I believe it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww so cute your puppy, I'm agree with you, I think than use of blog has help to understand english better :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

My Career

Friend