My Favourite Piece of Technology

Hi everyone, today I'll talk about my favourite piece of technology.
The technology are present on most part of life and it has become very necessary, por example when I entered at the University I use more my laptop for reading or doing work but the laptop it is not my favourite piece of technology. 
The most favourite piece of technology is the Camera, really I love it! My own camera I have for two years but I use the camera of my sister in the past. I not use the camera regurlarly because I have not much time for go out and take photography. I take photography not only landscapes also to persons and animals. I love the camera because you keep the memories and special moments and you remember for feeling that happiness. My life without the camera I don't really know as well.
Thanks for reading! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

My Career

Friend